General terms and conditions
Individual therapeutic treatments
- For an optimal massage treatment or therapy, it is nice if you are on time. Make sure you leave on time and arrive a little early. Then wait in your car. Arriving too early can cause unnecessary pressure. Ringing the bell a maximum of 5 minutes before the start feels fine to us!
- Hygiene is a very important aspect within our massage practice. It is pleasant to work if you have showered just before a body-oriented treatment.
- Always take loose fitting clothes with you, avoid watches and jewellery, make-up… and please turn off your mobile phone or put it on silent…
- It is important that we are correctly and fully informed about your health because of insurance liability.
Workshops and group work
- You are registered after registration and payment on our website. Your registration is only final once payment of the total amount has been made, stating the activity and your name.
- For yourself, for the group and for us it is nice if you are present on time.
- Everyone is responsible for their feelings, needs, boundaries and behaviour.
- Everyone is co-responsible for the good functioning of the group.
- You have the ability to reflect what is happening to yourself and the group, to deal with growth processes of yourself and others, to function harmoniously in a group and to make a positive contribution to the group process.
- Everyone has his or her own contribution to make in the group, based on their own experience.
Everyone is entitled to their own place in the group, their own views, their own opinions, their own feelings, their own pace.
- Everyone is responsible for their part in the communication between all those involved and for complying with the agreements concerning the organisation: these include your punctual presence, the preservation of professional secrecy about what you have heard from others and other practical agreements made on the spot.
- It is strictly forbidden to make audio recordings and/or photographs during a session (see the Privacy Act).
- No sex is offered in our practice… not even erotic services.
- In case of transgressive behaviour, the treatment will be stopped immediately.
- We only work by appointment.
- An invoice may be requested after each consultation. This will be sent to you at the end of each quarter. Therefore, please provide your administrative data and company number in time.
- Price changes are reserved for the centre.
Cancellation policy for workshops
– Up to 1 week before the workshop the total amount will be refunded.
– Up to 3 days before the workshop, you will be refunded 50% of the total amount.
– Up to 1 day before the start, you will be refunded 25% of the total amount.
- If the training course is cancelled or postponed by the organisation itself, you will receive a full refund.
Courses, trainings or individual treatments are an addition to a psychotherapeutic or medical treatment, but cannot replace it.
They serve as personal development, training or experimentation.
“Mutual respect for each other’s limits is an important value for us to work from…”.